*Please only apply if you are located within 45 minutes of Princeton, NJ.
*InsiderScore is a rapidly growing financial data analytics provider seeking to hire a personable, professional, detail-oriented, analytical and self-driven analyst to join our data analysis department. Our ideal candidate is someone who is eager to participate in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial, finance-related, Internet-based business.
The candidate should enjoy working on a team, but also be able to manage themselves efficiently when working alone. The analyst’s primary focus will be in the areas of data processing, quality control, and processing efficiency Initially, the analyst will manipulate data sources from SEC Edgar and other financial websites. This is a full-time salaried position with health benefits. The position is on-site in Princeton, NJ. The hours are standard office hours, but do allow for some flexibility.
- Utilize proprietary software to add structure to SEC filings so clients can easily read and compare them.
- Refer to previous filings and tap into acquired knowledge to manipulate the data structure of various filings.
- Collaborate with team members to establish reporting requirements and to ensure data integrity.
- Help build and maintain existing and new databases of proprietary information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (economics, mathematics, accounting, finance, etc).
- 0-3 years relevant data and/or finance experience preferred.
- The ability to enter data accurately and without error. Strong keyboard skills (50+ WPM).
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while adhering to timelines.
- Strong data analysis and report writing skills.
- Ability to interpret verbal communication and translate into digital solutions.
- A basic interest in investing and an understanding of stock market principles.
- High level of comfort with the Internet and financial web sites.
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment.
- Ability to be flexible and work within a team environment.
- Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Knowledge in PC, Internet, and Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- The chance to work within a fun, friendly, and tight-knit team
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits; 401k
- Paid holidays, vacation policy
- Frequent team outings (happy hours, fun events, etc)
- Free lunch Fridays and a variety of snacks and beverages in the office daily
- Reimbursement of eligible CFA exam expenses
- Employee referral bonuses
InsiderScore is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
InsiderScore reviews the materials submitted by applicants, evaluating their qualifications and experience relative to the job requirements and the overall pool of applicants. Due to the high number of applications the company receives, unfortunately we are unable to contact every applicant personally or take inquiries about the status of your application. Thank you for your understanding.