Join the JAG-ONE Physical Therapy Team!
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy’s care-first model of rehabilitation may be the change you are looking for! JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, a comprehensive outpatient, orthopedic physical therapy company with 86 facilities throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York, is seeking compassionate and motivated certified athletic trainers to join the JAG-ONE family. JAG-ONE Physical Therapy has been honored by the area’s top publications as best in the business based on growth and outcomes and is considered the Gold Standard for physical therapy care by the Metro area’s largest healthcare systems and insurance providers.
We are currently looking for professional and energetic athletic trainers to join our award-winning team to work in tandem with highly accomplished mentors and become a valued contributor to our team’s growth and success.
- Liaison between patient and physical therapist
- Responsible to provide home exercise protocols for patients per the doctor’s request
- Responsible for assisting physical therapists in patient’s plan of care
- Responsible for patient setup, education on exercises and application of electrical modality unit
- Works as a team member and individually with minimal supervision.
- Maintains a positive, professional demeanor always.
- Maintains a safe and orderly work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have valid athletic training license in the state(s) of practice
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Ability to effectively interact with all age groups
- Advanced certifications preferred, not required
Job Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Continuing Education reimbursements
- Yearly review for growth opportunities
- New graduate mentorship program
- Pier Diem Opportunities