Instagram Account Developer/Strategist
- Establish Instagram Account for Educational Opportunity Scholars Office. This account will serve to share news and stories with the Drew Community, alumni, and external EOS partners.
- Develop a social media calendar with proposed content based on the needs and goals of the office.
- Work with staff to ensure that there is a sustainable plan for maintaining activity in instagram posts and stories
- Work-study eligible person experienced with Instagram.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Eager to learn and strategize with the team, but also able to take initiative
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Willingness to learn Drew University Communications Department guidelines and visual identity standards for external audiences
- Preference given to those with experience setting up and/or supporting campus Instagram Accounts
- Project Duration: 20 hours