Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
Target Start Date is Sumer 2022.
Why Work at Lenovo?
Do you enjoy a work culture and environment where you can see your career developing? Are you excited to join one of the leaders in the IT world? We are hiring for a Software Engineer to collaborate with the Lenovo Infrastructure Solutions Group’s (ISG) Software and Solutions Development Team focusing on our Systems Management Software. You will be involved with all aspects of software life cycle development, own the design and implantation of component features and work closely with QA in an agile environment.
- You determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- You develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- You investigate problem areas and follow the software development lifecycle
- You improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- You test software development methodology in an agile environment
- You provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- You collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
You will report to the XClarity Software and Solutions Development team supporting Enterprise, and Small and Medium business customers worldwide. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
· A University Degree in computer science or similar
· Professional fluency in English
· Ability to deliver on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Aren’t ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
To learn more about our university programs and register to attend an upcoming information session or event, please visit: https://ripplematch.com/company/lenovo/