Levine, Jacobs & Company, a mid-size, well established Livingston CPA firm is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work across a diverse client base and meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Corporate and individual tax preparation and tax planning
- Preparation of reviewed and compiled financial statements
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- UltraTax, PPC Checkpoint and Smart Practice Aids, and Workpapers CS program familiarity a plus.
- Ability to work remotely with clients and in a paperless environment
Our firm offers competitive salary and benefits in an exceptional work environment, and may include work-at-home options. This is a permanent position with positive growth potential for applicants who demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year