Training Analyst Intern
Candidate will learn how to plan, manage, and facilitate learning courses in a virtual setting as well as assist in conducting training courses on-site.
- Assist in developing and preparing training materials such as manuals, handouts, instructor guides and audiovisuals under the supervision of a Program Specialist. Training format will include lectures, web-based programs and hands-on sessions.
- Maintain records of training and schedule
- Gathers and summarizes course evaluations to provide data for review by the Program Specialist to determine effectiveness of training sessions.
- Must have basic communication skills to develop training procedures
- Will learn presentation skills to train and educate employees
- Must have basic interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of employees
- Must have organization and time management skills as well as the Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Interested candidate must submit a letter of interest along with a copy of their resume. Approved candidate will need to submit the following forms: emergency medical information, intern agreement, state application for employment, fingerprint processing, and ethics form. Candidate must be willing to commute to Trenton 3 days a week.