Nomura Company Overview
Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
Investment Banking in the Americas
The Americas Investment Banking Division (IBD) provides a vast array of advisory, financing, and solutions capabilities to corporations, institutions and governments around the world. Our global teams consist of experienced professionals who act as advisory, coverage, and product specialists.
Nomura Greentech Coverage Group
Nomura Greentech focuses primarily on the transformation of infrastructure systems including energy, transportation, food, water and waste to be lower carbon, less wasteful, and more intelligent by using 21st century technologies. Bankers will work with a vast global network of buyers, growth companies, asset owners, and investors providing our collective client base with more ways to succeed. Nomura Greentech became part of the broader Nomura Investment Banking Division on April 1, 2020.
Nomura Greentech Investment Banking Analyst Role Overview
A Nomura Greentech Career is unlike any other, focused on collaborative learning experiences alongside our exceptional senior professionals. Nomura Greentech will provide you with the opportunity to develop your professional skillset as an investment banker while acquiring strong sector knowledge and a deep understanding of industry trends.
We are seeking high impact Investment Banking Analysts to join Nomura Greentech and cover clients, develop our continuing thought leadership and execute transactions.
As a graduate, you will receive all the dedicated training and support you will need to have a successful career at Nomura. Our training program will provide you with an excellent introduction to the firm. You will learn hands-on skills with an emphasis on practical application. We are committed to helping you develop technical proficiency and strong business skills so that you can thrive in this fast-moving market environment.
What Role Might You Play?
· Deal Execution: Work closely with clients and execution teams on live transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, capital raisings, strategic advisory, and financings
· Client Relationship Management: Generate and present ideas at client meetings as a member of a deal team alongside senior bankers
· Strategic Analysis: Through financial, structural, and business risk analysis, support transactions and client presentations
· New Business Development: Actively participate in the effort to pitch and win new mandates from clients, leverage proprietary content and ideas
· Team Management and Development: Manage Analysts to execute deliverables for clients and support the training and mentoring of junior professionals
· Passion for the business opportunities created by sustainable infrastructure, technology, and industrial disruption
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Strong sense of ethics and integrity
· Outstanding technical and analytical skills
· Outstanding academic qualifications; strong GPA
· Pursuing a BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university, graduating between June 2021 and June 2022