$500 Sign-On Bonus!
Paid out once Pharmacy Technician license is obtained
Current employees of any Northern Light Member Organizations or those with service break less than one year are not eligible for sign-on bonus
This position requires flexibility, regular attendances according to work schedule stated in the offer letter and or/ the Personnel Action Document, the understanding that position responsibilities may vary at times, the need to be receptive to additional responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned by the Supervisor and the knowledge that processes are subject to change per organizational growth.
• Provide excellent customer service
• Resolve customer complains quickly and satisfactorily
• Collect pertinent information from customers in order to assist in the efficient processing of prescriptions
• Successfully triage prescriptions that are receive at the registers throughout the pharmacy
• Maintain a clean, appealing pharmacy/retail area free of clutter
• Maintains front store staff including stocking shelves, cleaning and pricings
• Properly process monetary transactions and registering reporting
• Efficiently and acutely process transactions through the Point of Sale System
• Meeting all compliance requirements for processing through the POS system including signatures, HIPAA, and identify confirmation
• Assist customers with finding front store merchandise and OTC’s
• Alert pharmacist-in-charge/site manager to problems or issues and enlist his/her input and assistance as necessary
• Participate in store meetings
• Offer/provide assistance to other staff members whenever necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Competencies and skills:
* Achieves Results: Sets high standards for their own outcomes and seizes opportunities to engage others towards objectives. Consistently moves forward with direct actions in order to attain or exceed objectives. Manages their own time effectively to accomplish assigned tasks. Successfully prioritizes multiple projects and duties as needed.
* Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
* Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
* Effectively Communicates: Listens, speaks and writes appropriately, using clear language. Communication methods are fitting to the message(s), audience, and situation and follow-ups are regular and timely. Shows that important (non-) verbal information is absorbed and understood and asks further questions to clarify when necessary. Expresses ideas and views clearly to others and has ability to adjust use of language to the audiences’ level.
* Exercises Sound Judgment & Decision Making: Understands and processes complex information, which allows for appropriate and accountable conclusions. Does not react too quickly or slowly. Balances facts, goals, and potential approaches taking the appropriate criteria into account. Makes active decisions and commits oneself by communicating confidently and respectfully.
* Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
* Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
* High School Diploma/General Educational Development (GED)
* Continuous sitting.
* Continuous standing.
* Continuous walking.
Equal Opportunity EmploymentWe are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status