PSE is seeking a highly imaginative and experienced video editor to join our Creative Department. This accomplished story-teller should possess all skills involved in the post-production process of creating short and long form video content across all of the Pegula Sports and Entertainment platforms and entities – most notably for the Buffalo Bills (NFL) and Buffalo Sabres (NHL). We value someone who can handle story concept & development and rough edits through final post including color-correction, sound mix/design, and additional vfx enhancements.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for editing dynamic content that includes but is not limited to – features, pump/sizzle, commercials/promos, documentaries (short/long form)
· Perform editing duties in all phases including rough assembly and final master edits
· Work with the VP of Content Production, Producers, and Content Production team members (Cinematographers/Editors) to support initiatives, manage needs, and create video elements for broadcast and digital
· Provide creative input during Pre-Production meetings and collaborate with member of the Production Team.
· Properly organize and archive projects according to the Creative Services standards.
· Other tasks and projects as business dictates and requires
Minimum Qualifications for the Position:
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a relevant Sports, Entertainment, or Post-Production field as a video editor.
· Full knowledge of professional level non-linear (NLE) editing software such as Adobe Premiere
· A strong understanding of story-telling and attention to detail
· Skills in motion graphic design and implementation with knowledge of Adobe After Effects
· Ability to work non-traditional hours and weekends as needed
· Ability to work with all members of the production team to ensure the highest quality results
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure with high expectations
· Ability to make tight deadlines
· Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work non-traditional hours
· A growth mindset towards development
Pegula Sports & Entertainment, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer