- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated mentality
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to interact with team members across the organization
- Analytical and creative thinker
The Legal Intern serves an important role on our Legal team, helping team members with legal research, assisting with banking licensing and other tasks as requested by our attorneys. They make full use of their existing communication and legal skills while learning new tips and tricks along the way.
- Learn the state and federal exam process
- Maintain examination folders and files
- Respond to subpoena requests
- Research client and agency complaints
- Respond to complaints as needed
- Complete data entry
- Act as a liaison between teams to gather and communicate essential information for process improvement
Who We Are
Rock Central is a Detroit-based professional services company obsessed with delivering innovative, effective solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients. From legal and finance to technology and public relations, our expertise spans from executive consulting all the way to tactical implementation. We thrive at the intersection of people, process and technology and empower our partners to unleash the maximum potential of their business through unmatched partnership and the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. From the smallest venture to the largest enterprises, we believe having an impact is never a question – it’s part of our DNA.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.