Dayglo Presents (Relix Magazine, Jambands.com, Brooklyn Bowl, The Capitol Theatre, FANS.live, LOCKN’ Music Festival, etc.) is currently seeking a graphic design intern with the desire to learn the ins and outs of the music industry this semester. The graphic design internship program offers students or recent grads valuable hands-on experience in a fast-paced and exciting office. Although it is unpaid, we do offer school credit if that is applicable to you. We are looking for reliable, driven music fans who have a desire to work hard and take initiative on tasks/projects as well as collaborate with others. If this describes you, please send your resume!
– Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, promotions, contests, online banners, and social media accounts
– Collaborate with the marketing department and support campaigns with design solutions
– Advance your techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Photoshop to make pixel-perfect illustrations
– Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
– Must have a personal computer to work from
– Having access to graphic design and layout software is required
– Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
– Must have excellent time management skills
– Must have the ability to work independently as well as in partnership with the team
– Ability to work independently in a deadline sensitive environment
– Proactive and positive attitude
– Passion for music and is in the process of getting a degree in the music industry (actively pursuing a career in the music industry).
-Prior knowledge of bands, brands, and events is a plus!