Busy Morristown Immigration Law Office is seeking a reliable and eager Bilingual (Spanish) Administrative Assistant, preferably from the local area, to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks on site. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our Attorney, Firm Administrator and Paralegals, assisting in daily office tasks and managing our firm’s general administrative activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist with answering phones and direct calls to appropriate staff member.
· Assist with setting up consultation calls for legal staff.
· Assist with organizing and scheduling appointments for existing and potential clients.
· Assist with incoming and outgoing mail (i.e. client correspondence, forms, submission packages, receipt notices, etc.)
· Assist with maintenance of filing system for all case files
· Assist with maintaining client contact lists, consultation sheets, mail logs and phone logs
· Experience in an office setting (i.e. Clerical Assistant, Administrative Assistant)
· Basic knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications (particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
· Solid organizational skills, customer service skills and problem solving skills.
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work with attention to detail
***PRIVATE OFFICE-SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOL ADHERED TO STRICTLY
***Morris County resident preferred.