Serco’s Training and Experience Program (STEP) is designed to provide undergraduate university and college students paid accredited internship opportunities to gain meaningful, hands-on work experience in a professional environment. STEP emphasizes developing the workforce of the future. Our goal is to help you build a career roadmap that provides you with challenging and rewarding learning experiences with Serco.
Serco offers internship opportunities across the following three career tracks: Business, Technical, and Engineering. Examples of previous Serco Business Internships include: Business Analytics and Strategy, Business Development, Communications and Marketing, Contracts Administration and Management, Data Analytics, Financial Analytics, Internal Audit, Recruiting, and Talent Development.
Our 2021 internship opportunities are available all throughout the U.S. The details are as follows:
- May 24th thru August 13th, (with 1 week off July 5th – 9th.)
- You will work with your manager to identify the best working schedule for you.
- You will work no more than an average of 36 hours a week.
- BONUS – Half-days on Fridays.
In addition to gaining hands-on experience, you will attend training sessions taught by skilled leaders in our company which provides training to better prepare you for a full-time career. These training sessions range from finance, personality in the workplace, presentation skills, resume building, and more. In addition, we challenge our interns to work in diverse teams to develop, propose and execute projects to improve our ways of working. Throughout this project you will work with Senior Sponsors and meet with members of our Executive Team.
Thank you for taking the first step in applying to an internship at Serco! This is a pipeline posting and not an application for a specific internship position. Please apply to this posting to indicate your early interest and we will notify you of specific opportunities once those are determined and advertised.
- High school diploma
- 0-2 years of experience
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Preferred fields of study:
- Human Resources
- or a related field of study
- Ideal candidates are rising sophomores, juniors, seniors, or Spring 2021 graduates
- Specific skills and job-specific requirements will vary based on the Internship position.