Share Food Program is a nonprofit organization focused on eradicating food insecurity in the Philadelphia Region through food distribution, education, and advocacy. Through partnerships with nearly 800 schools and more than 350 pantries across the region, Share Food Program has recently become the largest-serving food bank in the Philadelphia Region, and the largest independent food bank in the country.
Under the direction of the Pantry Network Manager, the Program Coordinator will coordinate logistics with partner pantries and organizations, including distribution dates and quantities. The Program Coordinator will keep accurate reporting files, making sure all partner organizations are staying in compliance.
The Program Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for ensuring all program operations run smoothly and effectively and maintaining excellent service standards for our partners.
- Keep and maintain detailed records of partner pantries and organizations, including contacts, number of people served, and how much food they can receive on a regular basis
- Coordinate all delivery and scheduling logistics with partner sites, including delivery times, days, and food quantities.
- Collect and maintain accurate reporting files for all partner organizations
- Consistently update promotional materials to raise awareness about Share Food distributions
- Collaborate with Pantry Network Manager, Transportation Manager and Deputy Chief Operating Officer to keep track of delivery times and product inventory
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of pantries and organizations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Detailed oriented
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Suites
- Experience in database management
- ArcGIS Mapping ability is a plus
Base Pay: $40K