The Soles4Souls Internship Program is an unpaid, semester-long internship that offers university students the opportunity to explore the world of nonprofit work. The goal of the S4S Internship Program is to link college coursework and theory with career responsibilities and expectations to help students visualize their future.
As our social impact intern, you will work directly with our VP of Strategic Initiatives and Impact. This is a cross-functional space, so there will be ample opportunity to work with our operations, marketing & communications, and business development teams, as well.
Some of the areas/projects you may find yourself contributing towards include:
- Advancing our social impact strategy
- Developing our annual social impact report
- Creating new research methodologies and improving existing ones
- Researching third-party data
- Identifying best practices for measurement tools, social impact and community/international/sustainable development
It is worth noting that, stylistically, we approach our social impact strategy balancing our Soles4Souls business model with applied industry and academic standards.
Our promise to you is to find the intersection between what skills and passions you bring to our team and what our organization needs to advance our mission. We are committed to making this a beneficial experience to your personal and career development.
- Understanding of community, international and/or sustainable development
- Background in research methodology