SpectraMedix: We provide actionable insights to make our clients successful with Value Based Care Initiatives.
SpectraMedix empowers our US healthcare clients to improve quality and achieve their financial goals. Our clinical and population health intelligence solutions deliver meaningful real-time data analytics that enable reductions in preventable utilization, improve quality measure scores and maximize the clinical and financial effectiveness of investments in quality and care management improvement initiatives for progressive provider organizations, accountable care organizations (ACOs), health plans, and other risk bearing entities.
We are seeking an experienced Healthcare Data Analyst/ Tableau Developer who is proficient in SQL and Tableau.
Roles & Responsibilities (Detailed pertaining to the role):
· Conduct data analysis on various disparate healthcare datasets using SQL and Python.
· Aid in analysis/solution design, development and delivery to healthcare clients.
· Create interactive dashboards using Tableau, manage and maintain the Tableau server.
· Manage and maintain various healthcare taxonomy related code sets under MDM practice.
· Present analysis, findings, insights in relevant internal and external forums.
Required Skill Set (mandatory skill set):
· Proficiency in SQL is a must.
· Proficiency in developing dashboards using Tableau is a must.
· Exposure to US healthcare, familiarity with data assets in the healthcare space.
Required Skill Set (Good to Have):
· Exposure/proficiency in Python is an advantage
· Exposure in managing Tableau server is an advantage
Other Soft Skills Required:
· Good verbal and written communication
· Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a team player
· Bachelor’s degree in any science related discipline
· 1-4 years of experience within the healthcare data analytics industry
· Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server and Tableau.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Health Insurance