STCR, a progressive retail systems company with over 54 years of experience in business, is hiring a Programmer Analyst.
In this position you will be responsible for analyzing business processes and designing, planning and completing custom solutions for our supermarket customers. Additionally, you will assist in maintaining current programs and in-house data and assist in systems implementation processes as needed.
· Programming skills in C, Object Oriented C++, Visual Basic, 4690 Basic, VB.net Windows
· Project management skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Exercise discretion in connection with needs assessment relating to project.
· Make independent evaluations and recommendations to client.
· Customer service skills.
· Communication skills.
· Organization skills.
· Knowledge of PC Hardware/DOS/Windows/Networking/MS Office.
· Knowledge of retail operation.
· Creation of custom programs that enhance our software offering
· Installation and training of custom programs created
· Maintain and update custom programs created
· Provide remote client software upgrade as needed
· Provide consultation on custom solution options
· Evaluate and test hardware and software solutions
· Assist in troubleshooting of hardware and software solutions
· Make recommendations for new products and procedures
· Create and enhance features, functions, and reports for internal use
· Create interface to other internal software systems
· Maintain internal systems data and database
· Generate on-demand reports from internal database
· Provide internal support to assist all departments as needed
· Document client issues and resolutions
· Document system usage for hardware and software
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· 401(k) Retirement plan
· Paid time off
· Travel rewards
· Tuition assistance program
· Loyalty rewards
· Company-sponsored employee activities
· Salary based on experience. Full benefits package available.
To learn more about STCR, visit us at www.stcr.com.