Don’t miss this opportunity to join Taylor Financial Group, a boutique wealth management firm in Franklin Lakes, NJ! We are seeking a motivated and energetic professional to join our team of professionals in a culture that empowers its team members to be an integral part of our organization and contribute to the success of our firm. The role of the Office Manager/Marketing Assistant is to assist team members and provide on-going service and support to clients by providing service that exceeds expectations. Coordination of projects, training, and on-going development of improved office procedures is also required. The Office Manager/Marketing Assistant must be able to manage multiple projects and will be responsible for each project’s objectives and oversee quality control.
Essential Job Functions
· Maintain accurate and complete client information in the SalesForce database
· Follow the guidelines provided to achieve goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
· Effectively understand and be able to communicate project expectations to team members and management in a timely and clear fashion.
· Assist in developing processes and procedures that enhance accuracy and streamline processes.
· Assist in setting and continually meeting project expectations with team members and management.
· Completes tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members as needed.
· Assist with general office duties and marketing matters
· Interact and form positive relationships with clients
· Write and edit marketing pieces
· Assist Wealth Advisor and other team members as requested
· Maintain customer relationship management database (Salesforce)
· Open mail and answer phones
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of SalesForce preferred
· Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Access, Excel, and Outlook
· Analytical and research skills
· Attention to details
· Compile statistics and reports
· Planning and organizational skills
· Project and time management skills
· Manage multiple projects with precision
· Written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience
Previous office administrative, marketing, advertising, or public relations experience preferable
- 401(k) plan with a match of up to 4% as well as discretionary employer contributions to a Profit-Sharing Plan.
- 18 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued during the course of the year plus an additional 3 days PTO per year to be used for Volunteer Work.
- Health Insurance Reimbursement of $350 monthly towards the Taylor Financial Group Health Insurance Plan (Vision and Medical available)
- Education, Professional Association, Vocational Literature, Health Club and Off-site Seminars and Conferences Reimbursements