For 10+ years and with 30+ industry awards, TECKpert provides design, development, marketing and staff augmentation solutions for businesses and clients of all sizes. We build innovative digital solutions for clients from all industries, including healthcare, finance, government, legal and real estate. TECKpert currently seeks a Website and Content Manager to join our remote team based in Miami, FL on a contract position. Get the opportunities you deserve and own your path at TECKpert. Flexible schedules, your choice of projects, co-working, and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today’s digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career.
Role: The Website and Content Manager role is for a strategic thinker who oversees the content presented on and off the websites, newsletters, graphic layouts and content quality. This includes monitoring website traffic, maintaining proper website functions, and creating responses and development plans around website feedback. Also, ensuring all off-website marketing materials utilize the same branding specifics. These must meet all standard KPIs. All content including articles, blogs, press releases, CTAs, etc, must be relevant to key audiences and regularly published. You must be a creative, self-starter who thrives in a data-driven environment.
- Knowledge of website development or content management systems
- Bachelors in a Technology-related field, Journalism, or Marketing
- Minimum of Two years of experience in this or a similar role.
- Ability to work well and engage with a remote team.
- A good relationship-builder with clients and teammates alike.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present info clearly.
- Manage your time well to deliver on all deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial mindset in a results-oriented environment.
TECKpert connects technical professionals with great projects and opportunities at today’s leading companies. Companies trust us to help them build their digital workforce and professionals come to us everyday to help grow their career. We look forward to learning more about you and how we can partner together.
The simple application process:
- Go to: https://teckpert.com/careers
- Download the TECKpert app.
- Create your profile.