Our Program: Magic is Within You
As a Disney College Program participant at the Walt Disney World® Resort, you will become part of the magic that is known worldwide, gain on-the-job experience working in our parks and resorts, participate in unique learning experiences, and have the opportunity to meet and live with people from all over the world in the housing community.
This truly unique five-to-seven month program allows participants to network with leaders, take part in personal and career development classes, and build transferable skills such as problem-solving, teamwork, guest service and effective communication.
We are recruiting for program arrival dates between October 2021 and April 2022. Departure dates will begin no earlier than June 2022.
Individual program lengths vary; Program length must be between 5 months (20 weeks) to 7 months (28 weeks).
You will indicate your arrival and departure availability date range at time of application. Dates are subject to change.
Your Program Role
During this exciting program, you must be willing to work quickly and efficiently while exhibiting exceptional service standards resulting in meaningful interactions with our guests. Your ability to successfully demonstrate flexibility is critical as you may be placed and moved into any location across the Walt Disney World® Resort property, based on operational need.
Your location and role assignment will be provided no later than one (1) week prior to your scheduled arrival date upon delivery of your individualized itinerary. For more about the roles you may be assigned to, click here.
Detailed eligibility requirements can be found here and below is an overview of the eligibility requirements:
- Meet education requirements to be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited college/university and have completed at least one semester OR have graduated within the past 24 months.
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of application.
- Be receptive to Disney Look appearance guidelines.
- Possess unrestricted work authorization within the United States.
- Be receptive to a starting rate of $13 per hour.
- Be fully available to work Sunday through Saturday, including days and nights, holidays and overtime.
- Be receptive to exposure to outside elements including heat and/or humidity, cold temperatures, wet conditions and prolonged standing/walking.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, goggles, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required.
- Be willing to follow all cleaning and disinfecting procedures in the work area including handling cleaning chemicals and supplies.
Candidates who receive an offer will be required to pay the Program Participation Fee & Housing Fee within days of their program offer date.