1. Plans in written form and execute in practice of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned.
2. Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
3. Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and, in harmony with the goals, establishes clear objective to the students.
4. Strives to implement by instruction and action the District’s philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
5. Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
6. Establishes and maintains cooperative relation with others.
7. Performs such tasks and assumes responsibilities as directed by the principal.