Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets?
• Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
• Be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures
• Learn all about equity and debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
• Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
• Be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking (GB) business. You’ll work closely with the GB country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
Our internship program is for students in penultimate year. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
• Analyse a problem, take a view and come to a decision
• Plan, organize and communicate well
• Make things happen
• Stick with a task
• Work in a team
• Come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
We encourage you to apply for this opportunity as early as you can prior to the closing date 4th March 2021 as we review applications as they come in.
On this 11-week summer program, you’ll be working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.