Staffing Coordinator is a full-time position (37.5 hours)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Bring your excellent organizational and administrative skills to this full-time position responsible for scheduling nursing staff within the Assisted Living Department. In addition to excellent salary and benefits, you will enjoy a positive work environment. Located on a beautiful 75-campus located just outside the town of Newton, United Methodist Communities is a Great Place to Work-certified employer three years in a row!
Minimum Qualifications:High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Qualifications: Prior administrative and scheduling experience. Working knowledge of MS Excel.
Why Choose United Methodist Communities?
As a faith-based, nonprofit organization with a 110+ year history in New Jersey, we offer competitive benefit packages which recognize our associates.
Associate Benefits Include
- Employer-subsidized Medical and Dental, Vision Coverage, Life Insurance and legal plan
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Program with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance, Professional Development and E-Learning
- Employee Discount Program
- Homeowner/Renter/Automobile Insurance (NJ Manufacturers)
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- 9 Paid Holidays/Premium Pay when working holidays