Visa University: Visa University is changing the learning culture at Visa and across the payments industry. We are an integral part of life at the Company where every employee and client will have access to a wealth of resources to enhance their effectiveness. We are a CEO supported start-up team within a large, global organization. We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of learners. We combine rigor, data, and subject matter expertise with intuition and common sense of what will be most effective for the business. We like to prototype, launch and evaluate. We are comfortable learning from our mistakes.
Visa University’s Productions team is making employee development an integral part of life at Visa where every employee, regardless of level and location, will have access to a wealth of resources to be even more effective.
The Intern will work along-side the Learning Experience Productions team to:
- Develop workplace learning programs using standard authoring tools like Articulate360, Storyline or Rise
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning and performance experiences
- Update / maintain eLearning programs
- Review program feedback and make recommendations for changes
- Build Learning Hub / Degreed platform learning paths and plans
- Curate content for learning journeys
- Research data and best practice skills to include in learning experiences
- Provide quality assurance of learning experiences
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Education, Education in Curriculum and Instruction, Learning Design and Technology, Organizational Learning, Adult Education / Workplace Learning, or a related discipline, graduating December 2021 – August 2022
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent scale)
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- Experience with learning and development authoring tools like Articulate360, Storyline or Rise
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite or similar
- Familiarity with Adult Learning Theory, Human Centered Design, Design Thinking, Agile, Kirkpatrick Levels of Evaluation and / or other Learning and Development models
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity