When was the last time your administrative skills reached across the globe and had an eternal impact?
As a volunteer or supported* Human Resources Assistant you will provide critical support to the SIL International Operations Area HR Manager, which impacts Bible translations worldwide!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Dallas, TX preferred but can be done remotely
Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is interesting! One day you might make and answer phone calls, distribute mail, keep accurate records, schedule appointments and maintain office equipment and supplies. Later you could assist in recruitment by posting open positions, reviewing applications, scheduling interviews, processing background checks, and onboarding new hires. Another day you would provide project support, including data entry, filing, and scanning.
This job might be for you if…
- You are passionate about serving people through high quality work and a learning, humble attitude.
- You maintain strict confidentiality.
- Practices an attitude of learning and confidentiality.
- You work well on a team and can communicate clearly with others.
- You are detail-oriented and are a stickler about accuracy.
- You love being organized, following protocol and maintaining procedures.
- You have previous HR or administrative experience.
- You can work at least part-time, up to full time.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.