LI Title: Web-based Mobilizer
No one wants to be a square peg in a round hole. What if you helped people find their perfect square holes — and the impact reached into eternity?
As a supported* or volunteer Mobilizer, you will be on the front lines in connecting people to join the work of translating the Bible!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Anywhere, can be performed remotely
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! This job can be done from anywhere. However, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you could develop a social media campaign to promote an upcoming event. Another day you might meet with the team via video call to talk about outreach strategies. Later you’ll search online platforms for possible candidates, chat with a potential recruit and answer questions about the application process.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You are flexible, detail-oriented and a team player.
- You are an outstanding communicator, both written and verbal.
- Computers are your friend.
- You are familiar with social media platforms like LinkedIn and Handshake.
- You understand the joys and challenges of cross-cultural living.
- You have an Associate’s degree and 2 years marketing, HR, recruitment, or ministry related experience.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.