Imagine that one day you will need to cross a chasm using only a wobbly and rickety bridge all by yourself…and now imagine if someone came alongside to help you now to prepare for that day.
As the Retirement and Ministry Support Coordinator, you have the opportunity to be that encouraging hand!
Wycliffe USA is passionate about the transforming power of the Word of God when people hear it in their own language. Today, over 114 million people, 1600 languages, still don’t have access to translated Scripture. We need you to join the team!
Many of our members serve their entire lives in this work. You would be working with a team of dedicated colleagues to help members establish a ministry budget, which includes a component for retirement savings to establish a funding goal for their ministry with Wycliffe and help them prepare for the future when they will need to cross the chasm into retirement.
Job Location: Orlando, Florida
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! However, all overseas assignments require you to be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What Might You Do?
Every day is different! One day you might have a meeting with Wycliffe’s retirement savings plan provider or broker, figure out IRS compliance, and then email an answer to a member serving in Africa. Later you could research, analyze and review everything from corporate policies to individual transactions. Another day you will work with members’ ministry budgets or oversee volunteer staff.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You enjoy people and are committed to helping them process their retirement savings contributions towards meeting their goals.
- You are proficient in accounting procedures and processes.
- You are an excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- You are responsible with issues of confidentiality.
- Computers are your friend, including MS Office, Google Mail, and more.
- You are a self-starter, excellent problem solver, and managing multiple irons in the fire doesn’t phase you.
- You’ve earned a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, plus have at least 1 year of experience in retirement plans and IRS regulations, especially for 403(b) plans, IRA plans, and ROTH IRA plans.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.
Ref ID: 916 Scott