LI Title: Volunteer and Intern Placement Coordinator
No one wants to be a square peg in a round hole. What if you helped people find their perfect square holes—and the impact reached into eternity?
As a supported* volunteer and intern placement coordinator you will be on the front lines in connecting people to join the work of translating the Bible!
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Orlando, Florida
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has many open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! One day you might interview a potential intern. Later you could meet with a supervisor to discuss opportunities for volunteers. Another day you would travel to an event, meet with the team or follow up with a volunteer who recently finished an assignment.
This job might be for you if…
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
- You’re detailed, organized and flexible.
- You enjoy getting to know people and asking questions.
- You have an associate’s degree in a related field and 3-5 years of experience.
- You thrive in a cross-cultural environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You work well both independently and as part of a team.
- You’re familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Zoom.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have customer service experience.
- You’re comfortable using intranet databases and human capital management systems.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.