We are looking for a cause driven and enthusiastic leader to join us in making a difference in the communities and the lives of the youth and families we serve as the Interagency Family Preservation Services (IFPS) Director. IFPS services include care coordination, clinical services, and linage to community resources.
Essential Job Duties:
· Provide administrative direction, implementation, supervision and quality assurance for the IFPS Program staff for the prevention of juvenile out of home placement.
· The director will serve as a liaison between YMCA Youth & Family Services and county contract monitor, referral sources, and providers.
· Coordinate the data collection systems and all requirements for contract compliance.
· Assess and initiate the process of the collection of fees as needed and will be familiar with the data collection systems and all requirements for contract compliance.
· Manage/provide oversight of programs, client records, databases, contracts and agency compliance for client numbers and services to assure compliance with required regulations.
· Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in relevant field e.g., Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
· Must have a Maryland clinical license in good standing with the respective licensing board and must have completed required CEUs and training appropriate to the practice of clinical supervision.
· Maryland board-approved Social Work Supervisor.
· 3 – 5 years experience working in community mental health settings serving children, and families.
· Licensed as a LCSW-C in the State of Maryland, with 2 years’ post-licensure experience required.
· The IFPS Director must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and personal values consistent with the YMCA mission.
· YMCA funded retirement after two years of service.
· Life insurance covered by the YMCA.
· Mileage percentage reimbursement cover by the YMCA when driving for work purposes.
· Long term disability covered by the YMCA.
· Short term disability covered by the YMCA.
· 10 paid holidays throughout the year.
· Paid Time Off (PTO) plus bereavement time, plus 2.5 hours of paid time per week to work out and many more.
· Free employee membership for employee, spouse, and children.
The YMCA offers numerous professional development opportunities, exciting, and collaborative work environment, and allows you to work with creative, talented, and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Metropolitan Washington is a drug free, equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Employment subject to background checks verification.