Corporate Social Responsibility Programs (Verizon)
This internship position – which is part of the Verizon Campus Program – will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within Verizon’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
In this CSR internship, projects will be assigned that may cover some of the following topics:
- Support the CSR marketing team with programmatic marketing campaigns.
- Identify new digital and social media tools to drive interest and engagement.
- Analyze and interpret data to make recommendations on best-in-class CSR marketing programs.
- Support our volunteerism program through relevant projects including but not limited to our nonprofit partner processes, supporting the launch of a skills-based volunteerism pilot, and racial equity programming.
- Support the evolution of strategy for our responsible business programs.
- Prepare and report on findings and recommendations for various audiences.